-
September 25th, 2002, 05:45 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi there, I wanted to ask a couple questions about two music videos that I saw that have gotten me thinking if they were shot or partly shot on super8 or 16mm. The first video is a tough one becuase one reason I'm a big fan of the band but all the fans who like them don't know anything about filmmaking. I think I'll get blank stares here too cause I don't think anyone will know what video it is, or you guys might not be fans of the band. The video I'm talking about is called, "Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad" by Def Leppard. I've seen that some parts look really grainy and it makes me think if it was shot on super8 or 16, or maybe they just used an optical printer. The second video I'm talking about is the new one by U2. I got a good look at it and if it was shot on s8 or 16 it looked great despite the graniness. Well if anyone can verify this info for me, thanks.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks